18 de noviembre de 2010

Chuck & Blair (4x09)

- (Chuck): We can have everything.
- (Blair): No, you can. It's me who can't.
- (Chuck): I'll give you the money to start whatever foundation you want.
- (Blair): It won't change anything. Anne's right. As long as I'm with you I'm Hillary in the White House, and I wanna be Hillary secretary of state, but with better hair.
- (Chuck): Then you'll find another way to show the world you're a force to be reckoned with. We'll build our futures together.
- (Blair): I followed my heart all last year and it led me nowhere. Now I need to follow my head.
- (Chuck): You don't need to choose between them. Look at Brad and Angelina. They takes turns on top.
- (Blair): Yeah, but she won an Oscar first! I'm sorry, but I have to be Blair Waldorf before I can be Chuck Bass' girlfriend.
- (Chuck): I love you.
- (Blair): I love you too. I don't expect you to wait.
- (Chuck): If two people are meant to be together, eventually they'll find their way back. (Si dos personas tienen que estar juntas, siempre encontrarán la forma de regresar)
- (Blair): Do you really believe that?
- (Chuck): I do.
- (Blair): Me too... 

2 comentarios:

  1. Me gusta un monton la foto de la entrada y la de la cabecera :)
    Te sigo...si quieres sigueme en http://latontadelenfoque.blogspot.com/
    besos (KK)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Me encantan Chuck&Blair. Son igual a love&hate.
    xx

    ResponderEliminar